Para la clase (For Class)
Necesitan Traer…(You Need to Bring…)
You will need to bring the following items to class every day.
1. A 3-ring binder with loose-leaf paper to be used exclusively for Spanish class
2. At least one pencil or pen
3. Your workbook
The following items would but nice to have but are not required:
1. A pocket folder to keep loose papers in.
2. A Spanish dictionary (I will have some available for purchase for $1 each)
3. Colored pencils or thin markers for projects
Expectaciones -- Tres Cosas Importantes
The following are my expectations for classroom participation and behavior:
1. RESPETO -- Demuestren respeto para personas y propiedad.
Speak and act in a respectful manner toward others at all times. This includes all people who are (or are not) in the classroom. Also, respect the property of others – including property that belongs to the school.
2. RESPONSABILIDAD – Sean responsables. Hagan todas las tareas y pórtense bien.
Act responsibly at all times. Complete and turn in (on time) all homework assignments. Take responsibility for your own behavior and learning. Behave in a way that is beneficial to the class and that does not distract from anyone’s learning.
3. ACTITUD – Tengan una actitud positiva.
Have a positive attitude. Be willing to work with others in a positive way and willing to look at the world from different points of view. Come to class every day ready to learn, work, and contribute in class.
Las Consecuencias (The Consequences)
Choosing not to follow the rules may result in any of the following consequences:
1. Lower grade (For incomplete work.) (Note: Excessively late work or work that is plagiarized will be given a “0”).
3. Contacting of your parents.
4. Filing of disciplinary form.
5. Referral to principal’s office.